Single-disc lapping and polishing machine
Lapping is a machine-based manufacturing method used to smooth surfaces, also performed manually depending on time factors. A mixture of lapping powder and lapping oil is used for lapping. Unlike grinding, where the abrasive grit is solidly attached, this process uses loose grit. Very little material is removed, which facilitates very high surface qualities. Measured values that can be achieved on lapped surfaces are as follow:
- Typical surface roughness (Sr) 0.2μ - 0.4μ
- Typical evenness 0.1μ - 0.3μ
- Typical plane parallelism 1μ - 2μ
With a series RF506070 machine the user receives a solid, user-friendly product with a long service life. Many small details contribute to ensuring that functionality and looks are not mutually exclusive. We take feedback from experienced machine operators very seriously and are also very happy to meet special customer-specific wishes.
Optimised working with the 360° rotating load unit
One feature that sets our RF series apart is the rotating load unit. Replacing the working disc in lapping and polishing machines is often problematic during production as accessibility may be impaired by various attachments. This is not the case with the RIFIS system. Simply unlock the support arm with a handle and swivel the complete load unit to the side. This opens up the way and the disc can be quickly and easily replaced. You save downtime and increase production employees' motivation for work.
Simply swivel to the side
The advantages of RF machines at a glance
- Productive manufacturing with the optional, 360° rotating load unit
- Extremely low torsion due to sturdy, twist-free design and construction
- Maximum possible precision and processing with the latest manufacturing technology
- Special manufacturing possible with no problems
- We manufacture wear parts for standard and individual solutions from our own production facilities